KF1 Karting Circuit
Challenge yourselves (and your buddies!) as you go pedal to the metal on Singapore's largest purpose built fun kart circuit at KF1 Expo! Converted from an underutilised carpark to a full fledged go kart circuit with F1-inspired lighting system. Boosting a length of 750m and 16 corners, will you be able to break the 1-minute barrier? Go pedal to the metal and race against time as you enjoy an immersive racing experience in our space themed circuit!
KF1 Karting Circuit is Singapore's largest karting circuit; designed by renowned F1 track designer Hermann Tike, the track is 960m long with a 120m straight and 18 corners and is uniquely located under the Kranji-YewTee MRT tracks. Track direction is reversed from time to time to run races in both clockwise and anti-clockwise track configurations.
Young aspiring racers can also look forward to a fun and immersive ride! One and only in Singapore!
Promotion package for nEbO Members:
- 3 sessions for $88 (advance)
- 3 sessions for $75 (novice)
Find out more about KF1 Karting at https://kf1karting.com/
Terms and conditions:
- No stacking of promotion
- Not redeemable during peak period (i.e. weekends/ PH/ School Holidays)
- Promotion package is available for both Expo and Kranji tracks
- To re-join public queue after every session (i.e. sessions are on a rotational basis)
- To flash NTUC membership card for verification
- Valid from 31 March 2023 until 31 December 2023
- Promo is for individual use only (i.e. no sharing of tickets)
- Check the Event Calendar on the KF1 website (www.kf1karting.com) on the week itself before dropping by to take note of available sessions for public walk-ins.