Contest Period: 1 Apr 2020 to 30 Apr 2020
It's World Health Day!
Physical health is important but are you taking care of your mental health?
Here are some tips to improve your mental health:
1. Tell yourself something positive: Changing your mindset and having a positive attitude can make you happier. Practice using words that promote feelings of self-worth and personal power.
2. Write down something you are grateful for: Keep a gratitude Journal or write a daily gratitude list. Find something you are grateful for, let it fill your heart, and bask in that feeling.
3. Exercise: Exercising releases "happy hormones" into your body. Look for ways to add activity into your day, e.g. taking the stairs instead of the lift.
4. Talk to someone: Seeking help is not a sign of weakness. Share your worries with someone you trust.
5. Take a deep breath: In moments when it all seems too much, step away and do a simple breathing exercise.
Close your eyes and take 10 deep breaths, For each one, count to four as you inhale, hold it for a count of four, and then exhale for another four.
6. Go to bed on time: Sleep deprivation has a negative effect on your mood. Try to go to bed at a regular time each day and practice good habits to get better sleep.
E.g. shutting down screens for at least an hour before bed, getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep daily.
Let us know which tip was helpful and why (in 50 words or less)
The best 3 answers will win a mystery gift by nEbO!
Terms and Conditions
This contest is only open to recipients of nEbO e-mailer. One entry per member only.
Entries must be submitted by 30 April 2020. Winner will be notified by email or phone by within a week after closing date.
Top 3 entries with the correct answer will win a Mystery Gift. A valid email address and contact number is necessary for the redemption of the prize.
By joining this contest, you have given NTUC Club consent to access your personal information for feedback, promotional and marketing purposes. For more information, please refer to our policy found at www.ntucclub.com/privacy-policy. The management reserves all rights to amend the Terms & conditions of the contest without prior notice. The management’s decision on the contest is final.