WISH 2016: Bowl For Hope
About Bowl for Hope 2016
Bowl for Hope 2016 is a bowling charity event that aims to raise funds for the L.O.V.E. Movement – a charitable initiative by nEbO which benefits Pertapis Children’s Home and the Family Life Services. So join us as we attempt to set a record of most number of “strikes” in a bowling event. With every strike, $10 will proceed to the L.O.V.E. Movement.
Date: 24 January 2016 (Sun)
Venue: Orchid Bowl @ Orchid Country Club
Time: 10am to 1pm
Games per Bowler: Unlimited
Max bowler per lane: 3
*Limited to 102 bowlers. First come, first serve basis.
Who can participate?
Anyone who wishes to start the year 2016 with bowling for a good cause
Guide to Online Registration for nEbO’s Bowl for Hope 2016
- You are recommended to use either Internet Explorer or Firefox or Google Chrome
- Online Registration requires online payment through the event registration URL
- Member’s rate is automatically detected through NRIC
- Online payment is via debit or credit card only
1. Click on Event URL to register - https://www.registerwithusports.com.sg/nebo-bowlforhope-2016/registration/
You will prompted to login using a U Sports account login username and password. If it is your first time visiting U Sports website, please register for a U Sports account by clicking on Create U Sports Account. Upon creating your U Sports account, you can then login with your default username (NRIC) and password (DOB in the form of ddmmyyyy). If you have forgotten your password, please click on the Forget Password button.
2. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be brought to the listing page
How to Submit Your Registration?
- Select your age category and click on the Next button
- Key in and verify your particulars and click on the Next button to review your submission
- Click on Submit Registration and you will be brought to the payment page
- You should read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Pay
- You will be brought to the eNETS payment gateway that will require your debit or credit card details to make payment
- Upon successful payment, you will receive a Successful Event Registration email to your email account.
- Your registration is confirmed only upon successful submission of the details and payment.
- You are encouraged to save a draft of your registration as you register. In case of system error that logs you out of the registration portal, any unsaved data will be lost. To save draft of your registration, simply click on the save draft button. You may then login and complete the saved draft at a later date, and submit registration and make payment before registration closes.
- To update your submitted registration, simply login to the event registration URL and go to Update Submitted Registration, select the Event and Category and click Next to proceed.
- For any registration errors and other troubleshooting enquiries, please take a screenshot of the error and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|» Login or Join Us to post a comment|
|Loading more comments...|