COMMUNITY EVENT

PANIC IN THE PARK

PANIC IN THE PARK

Singapore’s 1st Halloween Run @ A Water Park!

The Gate of Hell is broken due to overwhelming demonic spirits this Halloween and this lead to a chaotic release of undeads from the netherworld. Cities have fallen into a state of partial or complete disrepair, and survivors are trapped in their hiding places and are running out of resources. But there is still hope, a safe zone is created in the east of Singapore where the best undead slayers have all gathered there to find a solution to close the Gate of Hell. Calling all survivors to gather there now!

PANIC IN THE PARK – 5KM FRENZY RACE is not a race against time, but a race away from blood-thirsty, lives-hungry ghouls. Remember, you can run but you can’t hide.

In your Survival Pack, you will receive soul tags and they represent your souls. Your aim is to protect them till you enter the safe zone.  Sounds easy? Wait till you enter the Hell’s Gate and find out what you’re up against. There will be ghouls – lurking, walking, floating, roaming and their job is to chase you and go after your health. If you finish with at least one soul tag, you will receive your “Survivor Medal”.

Think you're up for the challange? 

P.S. nEbO members enjoy $10 OFF run ticket.

VOLUNTEER AS A SCARE TALENT NOW

We are looking for people like you to help us bring our participants worst nightmares to life this November. If you have a thing for all things eerie and spooky, we want you as as our scarerrrrrrr. Roles include scarers, ushers and more! This your ultimate chance for you to showcase your talent. 

Event Days

Dates: 28 Oct | 29 Oct (Zombie Maze Challenge)

Dates: 4 Nov | 5 Nov (Singapore Halloween Festival/  Panic in the Park)

Time: TBC

To join the scary team, click the VOLUNTEER button below.

P.S. Volunteers must be 18 years and above.

For any enquiries, you may contact michelle.quek@ntucclub.com.sg

Share on social media

Comments

» Login or Join Us to post a comment

WHAT OUR BLOGGERS SAY

James Rainier My Staycay at D'Resort!
I was honoured to be given the opportunity to enjoy a 2D1N Stay at the next coolest place in town, D'Resort! The resort greatly surpassed our expectations! My friends and I...