COMMUNITY EVENT

Mooncake Clayart Workshop

Mooncake Clayart Workshop

Interested to craft your very own miniature clayart? Come join us in this workshop by nEbO's alumni, Stephanie! She will be teaching you how to craft miniature mooncakes out of polymer clay (just in the time for the upcoming mid-autumn festival too). Plus, you can explore your creativity and customise your mooncakes' colour and even the number of egg yolks you like! Participants will get to make 2 mooncakes and materials are included.

P.S. if you would like to make them into pendants, paper clips etc. there will be an option for top-ups during the workshop.

Date: 24 September 2017 (Sunday)

Time: 10.45 am to 12.30 pm

Venue: Downtown East, Begonia Pavilion (Room: Aster 3)

Category Price How to Register
nEbO Members $30 Click Join Event and Select Mooncake Clayart Workshop (nEbO)
non-nEbO Members (Aged 12 to 25) $45* Click Join Event and Select Mooncake Clayart Workshop (nEbO)
Public $45 Click Join Event and Select Mooncake Clayart Workshop (Public)

*non-nEbO members will receive a complimentary nEbO membership** + Wild & Wet Premium Membership (Enjoy 1 year unlimited access to Wild Wild Wet). **The 3-year nEbO Membership is only applicable to non-working indiviuduals aged 12-22. For non-working individuals aged 23, it will be 2-year nEbO Membership and for non-working individuals aged 24, it will be 1-year nEbO Membership.

For further queries, please email Michelle at michelle.quek@ntucclub.com.sg

Share on social media

Comments

» Login or Join Us to post a comment

WHAT OUR BLOGGERS SAY

James Rainier My Staycay at D'Resort!
I was honoured to be given the opportunity to enjoy a 2D1N Stay at the next coolest place in town, D'Resort! The resort greatly surpassed our expectations! My friends and I...