Communicating Your Best
Your ability to communicate effectively with others determines both your personal and professional success. “Social intelligence” or the ability to interact, converse, negotiate with, and persuade others, is the most highly paid and respected form of intelligence you can have, and this intelligence can be developed.
As a popular Chinese saying goes, ‘know yourself and know others...fight one hundred battles and gain one hundred victories.’
The better we know ourselves, the better we are able to plan for our future and build better rapport with others.
1. The Essentials Of Communication
- What Does Communication Mean To You?
- Origins of Communication
- Barriers to Communication
2. Knowing Your Target – Different Styles Of Communication
- Personality Types
- Introduction to D.I.S.C. Personality Profiling Tool
- Self-Discovery Through D.I.S.C. Profiling**
- Discovering One’s “True Self” VS Manufactured Self
3. Application of D.I.S.C Personality Profiling
- Understanding Your Personality Type D, I, S or C**
- Understanding Your Strengths & Weaknesses**
- Understanding How to Communicate With Other Personality Types**
- Application of D.I.S.C. in Real Life Scenarios**
About the Trainer, Mr Lionel Lim
- Trained at over 280 multi-national corporations, businesses, government organisations and educational institutions
- Featured in over 28 local & international media such as Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS News, BBC World TV News, Top Corporate Leader, Asia Business Journal, The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Lianhe Wanbao, Mediacorp TV, Radio 938 Live, August Woman, Simply Her, 8 Days, SDN Duet, Epitome of Glamour, AlumNUS
- Published Author of book “Branded For Success”
|» Login or Join Us to post a comment|
|Loading more comments...|