COMMUNITY EVENT

W.I.S.H. 2017

W.I.S.H. 2017

nEbO's Ways In Sharing Happiness (W.I.S.H.) is back! With "Connecting Generations" as the theme for next year, youth and active ageing volunteers will come together to make a difference in the community at large. Throughout the month of January 2017, there will be a series of outreach events and activities that will make a positive difference in the lives of many!

Come join us! Volunteer for any of the following good causes:

1. Paint A New Hope (Registration is CLOSED) 

Date: 7 Jan 2017 (Sat) 

Time: 830am - 6pm

Venue: Marsiling and Taman Jurong

To welcome the new year, we will be going to 1-2 room flats to give these needy homes a fresh coat of paint! In its 6th year running, Paint A New Hope is a meaningful and fulfilling project that requires the heart of passionate volunteers like you!

2. Health is Wealth

Date:  4 March 2017

Time: 9am - 2pm

Venue: Paya Lebar Kovan CC

If you are into health and wellness, come join us for a mini sports day organised for children beneficiaries! With station games to complete, funpacks to be given out as well as a mass dance session, the children will definitely be in for a treat! 

3. Green Fingers (Registration is CLOSED) 

Date: 21 Jan 2017 (Sat)

Time: 830am - 130pm

With CNY around the corner, Green Fingers involves a gardening workshop coupled with CNY craft & performances! Have green fingers or simply interested in spending some time with the old folks? Come get your hands dirty!

4. Heritage Snapshots (Registration is CLOSED)

Date: 22 Jan 2017 (Sun)

Time: 830am - 130pm

To usher in the new year, we will be organising a simple makeover and casual photoshoot at the National Gallery for the elderly beneficiaries. If you have interest for beauty/styling/makeup and photography, we want you! 

How To Register

Click on the "Volunteer" button below & fill in the form to get involved!

For further enquiries, please email:
Melissa at melissa.ong@ntucclub.com.sg & Eychelle at eychelle.tung@ntucclub.com.sg

A project supported by:

Share on social media

Comments

» Login or Join Us to post a comment

WHAT OUR BLOGGERS SAY

Javier Wong U Heart: Gratitude on Board
U Heart: Gratitude on Board was an initiative organised by nEbO, and it has a simple yet meaningful concept. Many times, we fail to appreciate the little things around us...