COMMUNITY EVENT

Project KEY - Kindness Embraces You

Be part of this new initiative as we journey through Singapore to uncover the marginalized community through an amazing race! Gather in teams of 3-5pax and race to the finish line while discovering more about the vulnerable communities in Singapore.  Prizes to be won!

*Stay tuned to find out more about the programme for the day

Project KEY

Date: Saturday, 9 September 2017

Time: 12PM – 6PM

Venue: Redbox, Somerset

*Lunch and special Goodie Bag will be given to all

Groupings

Minimum 3 pax, Maximum 5 pax

For those who are signing up as a team, please indicate your team name in the respective field upon clicking the “Volunteer” button otherwise grouping will be random.

For those who are signing up alone, don’t worry, we will sort out and inform you of your groupings via email 1 week before event day.

Volunteers Wanted! (REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR VOLUNTEERS - PLEASE REGISTER AS  PARTICIPANT)

We are currently looking for volunteers to facilitate the games at the various stations.

Volunteers to arrive at 9.30am on 9 September for a briefing.

Register as a Participant/Volunteer now by clicking the VOLUNTEER button. 

For further queries, please email to projectkey17@gmail.com / eychelle.tung@ntucclub.com.sg  

Share on social media

Comments

» Login or Join Us to post a comment

WHAT OUR BLOGGERS SAY

James Rainier My Staycay at D'Resort!
I was honoured to be given the opportunity to enjoy a 2D1N Stay at the next coolest place in town, D'Resort! The resort greatly surpassed our expectations! My friends and I...