nEbO's 13th Birthday - Do Good Initiatives
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us might be finding it hard to cope with the challenges ahead. Join us in sewing masks for underprivileged students and let's stay safe together during these tough times!
Who can sign up?
- This initiative is open to youths between 18 & 25 years old
What will I be sewing?
- Each volunteer will receive a care pack that consists of materials that can be sewn into 5 masks.
- The materials include:
- 1 instruction sheet
- 10 outer layer cloths (each mask requires 2 outer layer cloths)
- 10 inner layer cloths (each mask requires 2 inner layer cloths)
- needle and threads
- 5 appreciation notes so that you can drop an encouraging note to the mask recipients
Where and when do I collect the care pack?
nEbOmation Counter (30th June to 5th July 2020)
- The care pack can be collected at the nEbOmation Counter at Downtown East (Click here for the location details)
- The care pack can be collected between 12pm to 5pm
1-day Collection at ITE College Central & ITE College West (7 July 2020)
- The care pack can be collected at ITE College Central, outside Sheng Siong from 9am to 9.30am
- The care pack can be collected at ITE College West, Block 4, Level 4 (Outside Staff Office) from 11am to 11.30am
How do I return the care pack after I am done?
- The care pack must be returned at the nEbOmation Counter at Downtown East latest by 24th July 2020, before 5pm
For any other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com. Click on the 'Volunteer' button below to make a difference now!
|» Login or Join Us to post a comment|
|Loading more comments...|