A Call for Blood Donors!
nEbO, with the support of The Singapore Red Cross will be holding a blood donation drive that’s open to public on 7 May 2016. This blood donation drive is a Care Community initiative spearheaded by two of our Care Community Champions, Loraine and Rui Ting. As the Singapore Red Cross is one of the beneficiaries under the L.O.V.E. (Living On the Very Edge) Movement, we hope that with this blood donation drive, we are also able to contribute beyond monetary means by giving life and hope to those in need.
Date, time & place:
7 May 2016 (Sat), 9.30am – 3.30pm, L2 Multi-purpose hall @ Paya Lebar Kovan Community Centre
Who should come:
Anyone above 16 years of age, who meets HSA’s eligibility criteria.
Please let us know of your interest to be a donor on 7 May 2016. Simply click on the button above. You will be prompted to connect with Facebook/Twitter > Choose the blood donation event tab again. A form should now appear where you can submit the following information:
- Full Name
- NRIC No. (for Singaporeans) or Work Pass
- Email Address
- Pre-existing medical conditions if any
- If you are a first time donor
Should you have any enquiries about the event, please drop our nEbO’s Care advisor, Melissa, at email@example.com an email.
- Donors aged 16-17 (according to D.O.B.) are required to bring along the signed Bloodbank parental consent form which can be downloaded here
- Donors are required to bring along their NRIC or Blood Donation Card for registration on the day
- Non- Singaporeans are required to register with their Passport or Work Permit Card
Registration Fees: NIL
|» Login or Join Us to post a comment|
|Loading more comments...|